Pakistan Motorcycle Rentals and Tours
Here’s our recommended motorcycle tour and rental companies for Pakistan.
“We are a down to earth, grass roots company with a deep connection to the mountains, local communities and culture. We were born riding and motorbikes are a part of our very existence. We will provide a true and quality-assured experience when riding in Northern Pakistan.“
Services: Guided short and long tours (motorbike, car, trekking, culture, city)/ Motorcycle rental in Northern Pakistan/ Homestay accommodation in Danyor/Gilgit where the bikes are based/ Visa support and travel planning advice.
Rental bikes: GS Suzuki 150SE, GS Suzuki 150 and Honda 125.
- GS Suzuki 150 – £12 per day with reductions after 14 days
- GS Suzuki 150SE – £13 per day with reductions after 14 days
- Honda 125 – £10 per day with reductions after 14 days
- 13 day Classic Karakoram Highway tour – £1,800
- 19 day Pure Pakistan fully immersive loop – £2,300
- Custom group trip options available.
- Support packages for overland riders from £135 – £605
Insurance: All bikes have comprehensive motorcycle insurance included in the hire price, covering loss, damage and third party. Personal injury and travel insurance is the responsibility of the hirer.
Kit availability: Rental includes helmet, gloves, knee and elbow pads.
Read more on Motorcycle Travel in Pakistan and Asia.
Thanks for checking out our Pakistan Motorcycle Tour and Rental Companies post. We hope you found what you were looking for. Here’s a few more articles on motorcycling in Pakistan and Asia that we recommend you read next.