Motorcycle Trail Riding Tours, Companies and Guides (UK)
Welcome to the UK Motorcycle Trail Riding Tours section. On this page you’ll find a selection of the very best guided trail riding tours in the UK, recommended companies as well as guides, resources and articles to help you get out there and ride.
Motorcycle Trail Riding Tours Near Me
Use this map of our recommended trail riding tour companies to find the closest tour to you. You’ll find more info about each company further down the page.
Guided Trail Riding Tour Companies
Here’s our recommended UK motorcycle trail riding tour companies.
Trail Riding Tours in England
AdventureRide offer trail riding adventures in Shropshire, trail tuition, technical training, group rides and taster sessions to get riders used to tackling trails and following maps.
- Guided trail rides
- Trail Riding Foundation course
- Technical and workshop training
- Customers can take their own bikes or use one of AdventureRide’s
Prices range from £50-£160
Herts Byway Tours specialise in beginner bike hire days including the bike, kit and lunch. Also beginner and intermediate tours on your bike are offered for £75 per person.
- Specialise in tours for people with little to no off-road experience.
- Beginner and intermediate own bike tours.
- Beginner bike hire experience days with full kit provided.
- Professional and friendly guides with twenty years of local knowledge.
- One-to-one or group tours available.
- A variety of routes and terrain.
- Ladies only day on request.
- £75 per person for own bike tours
- £250 per person for full hire day
Trail rides and tours in the UK (and Spain and Portugal if you fancy pushing the boat out). Enduro and adventure bike school training also available on own or hired bikes.
- Off-road, enduro and adventure bike school
- Caters for all abilities
- Big bike training/ introduction/ development and advanced adventure bike training
- Offers one-to-one training
- Bike and equipment hire from latest Yamaha range: WR250F, Tenere T700 and TTR125
- UK trail riding tours
- Enduro competition coaching
- Also offers off-road training & tours in Spain and Portugal
Prices range from £80.00 – £275.00
Adventure Trail Riding provide guided tours in England, Wales and the Isle of Man on legal green lanes. They offer stunning routes through breath-taking scenery for all abilities.
- Entry level to experienced riders welcome
- World class guides and rear sweepers offering a wealth of advice and inspiration
- Join a group of likeminded riders or bring you friends for a bespoke group
- Week day & weekend dates throughout the year
- Limited bike hire available. Most bring their own bikes and kit
- Full rally preparation services for you and your bike including navigation, shipping and assistance
- Riding areas include Devil’s Punchbowl, Hampshire, Salisbury, Monmouth, Mid-Wales, Isle of Man and Thetford Forrest
07720 886 066 / 01799 550 519
Prices range from £199 (two days guided trail riding and two nights accommodation) to £349 (two days guided trail riding and three nights accommodation) Isle of Man
Off the Kerb has run trail riding tours in the Surrey hills for nine years. Beginner or intermediate one-two day rides. Off road techniques and fun introduction days for beginners.
- Beginner to advanced trail rides
- All kit and equipment supplied
- Lunch supplied
- Bike hire included in the price
- Bring your own bike for a reduced fee (must be fully road legal and no loud exhausts)
- One and two day rides (two day rides are for the more advernturous and include full van backup support with spare bikes)
- professional guides
- Fully insured
- Groups of 3 to 6 riders
- Smaller groups or 1-1 available (call for details)
Weekday trail rides £210 weekends £240 2 day mini adventure with full backup and overnight stop £600
Trail Riding Tours in Wales
Colin and Marianne provide trail and adventure motorcycle riding days and tours in Wales. Trail Ride Wales are based in mid-Wales and their tours go North and South. You can use your own trail or adventure bike, or hire a Honda CRF250L.
- Hire bikes are ideal for novices and beginners
- Small groups
- Varied routes with gravel, rock, steep hills, puddles and fords
- Easier scenic routes available on request
- Guided adventure bike tours
- Guided trail riding days
- Win a trail riding day competition!
0168 643 0522
- Guiding from £30
- Hire bikes from £210
Trail Riding Rhayader provide trail and adventure bike guided tours for riders with their own bikes or using their fleet of Husqvarnas. With a base in Mid-Wales there’s a vast variety of routes covering Wales, South Snowdonia and Shropshire.
- Based in Mid-Wales with a vast network of routes through beautiful countryside.
- One or multi day tours in Wales, Shropshire and the Southwest of England.
- Overseas tours to Spain, France, Portugal, Iceland and Morocco for riders with larger adventure bikes.
- Over 20 years experience trail riding in Mid Wales.
- Perfect for beginners who have never been trail riding before. You’ll be looked after with a bespoke and suitable route planned.
07860 263444/ 01982 570319
Trail Riding Tours in Scotland and Ireland
Off road training, coaching and experience days for beginners to advanced riders. Ride Off Road Scotland offer trail riding on gravel roads and trails at an exclusive 6,000 acre private forestry location or at the Scottish off-road driving centre.
- Use your own bike or rent for the day
- Arrive and ride taster and training sessions with a fleet of AJP, Fantic and Yamaha Motorcycles.
- Girls and ladies only training days
- Private, one-to-one or group sessions
- Legal access to private trails and forestry in Scotland
- Training packages designed to help you reach your full potential in Trials, Motocross, Enduro, Rally or Adventure riding
- 15 venues across Scotland and partners in Sardinia and Romania – all with accommodation and catering options
- Combined training and holiday tour packages
0159 2214 224
- From £60-£90 for guided day on own bikes
- From £130 – £230 for training day with bike hire
Dirt Bike Tours Ireland excels at providing off and on-road guided tours in the Donegal mountains. They offer the ultimate off-road experience of a lifetime with enough of a challenge without taking you completely out of your comfort zone.
- Completely catered for
- Bike, fuel, complete riding gear included.
- Offers one or two-day guided trail riding tours, with the option of more days.
- Stunning Donegal Mountains scenery.
- Off road training
- Electric dirt bike hire
The price per person per day for off-road riding using Dirt Tours Ireland’s bikes is £230.
Trail Riding Guides
A selection of guides to help you go trail riding and green laning in the UK.
Trail riding, green laning and off road resources
The TRF exists to protect the historic network of unmade green roads criss-crossing England and Wales and promote their sustainable use by motorcyclists. Visit their site for your local group.
The TET is a route that connects sustainable dirt roads and scenic tarmac roads to make a legal resource spanning 45,000+ miles across 34 countries. It’s provided free of charge by motorcyclists, for motorcyclists.
Check out our UK motorcycle travel guides page. You’ll find detailed road and off-road route guides, ride reports, trip ideas, articles, features, resources and more for awesome UK bike trips.
More articles to help you prepare for your trail riding and motorcycle adventures.
Liked that? Try these next…